Read news about the Duty of Candour, political debates, and Robbie’s case in particular:
- Bad Doctors To Be Rooted Out With Annual Competency Checks
The Independent. October 19, 2012
- Robbie Powell: NHS ‘Must Learn Lessons’ From Boy’s Death
BBC News Wales. October 9, 2012
- Boy’s Death Prompts New Measures To Safeguard Patients in Wales
Wales Online. October 9, 2012
- The First Minister for Wales Carwyn Jones Apologizes to the Powells after 20 years and a ‘Catalogue of Errors’.
BBC Democracy. Published July 17, 2012
- Carwyn Jones: Apology For Death Schoolboy Robbie Powell.
BBC News Wales. July 17, 2012
- Doctor’s Basic Errors Are Killing 1,000 Patients A Month.
The Independent. July 13, 2012
- Dont Be Daunted by the Duty of Candour.
Health Service Journal. May 3, 2012
- Duty of Candour To Be Enforced Through Contracts.
Health Service Journal. October 10, 2011
- Culture of Candour Versus Duty of Disclosure.
Medical Protection Society. Vol. 18, No. 3. September, 2010
- Duty of Candour Plans Watered Down.
The Law Gazette. September 15, 2011
- Robbie’s Law To Give Families The Right To Get The Truth About Medical Negligence
Wales Online. Published June 16, 2011
- Why Were Lying GPs Allowed to Cover Up Our Son’s Death?
The Daily Mail. Originally Published May 19, 2009
- New Inquiries into Robbies Death
The Guardian. Published January 18, 2006
- Fatal Flaws
The Guardian. Published January 4, 2006
- The European Court of Human Right’s Ruling in the Case of Robbie Powell
May 4, 2000
- The Campaign For Freedom of Information Award.
Press Release. June 7, 1999
- Mr. And Mrs. Powell: The Freedom of Information Award 1999
NHS Justice Group, June 1999
- A Blind Eye To Negligence.
Originally Published in The Guardian, June 1997
Signing the petition is a powerful gesture of your compassion and support.